(no subject)

Ricardo Balbinot
Hello,

I know there is an experimental plugin (Signed URLs) that allows ATS to properly process client requests with signed URLs. My question is if is there anyway where ATS can make a request to a origin server using a signed URL.

As I understand, this works right now (using the signed URL plugin):
Client -- (using a signed URL) --> ATS ---- ("normal request") ---> Origin Server

I would like to use signed URLs in the communication between ATS and the origin server...
Any thoughts?

Best regards,
Ricardo
Ricardo Balbinot