map_with_referer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

map_with_referer

Mohd Akhbar
Hi,

i have a map as follows and it works.
map https://public.mydomain.com https://secret.mydomain.com

then i tried to use map_with_referer to allow referer of mydomain only.
map_with_referer https://public.mydomain.com https://secret.mydomain.com http://www.mydomain.com .*\.mydomain\.com

and this one not working. it gives me
Description: The document you requested has moved to a new location. The new location is "-".

I've also set below but also fail
CONFIG proxy.config.http.referer_filter INT 1

Any suggestions/advise.

Thank you.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: map_with_referer

Alan Carroll-2
What version of ATS is this? Looking at the code, it should work in 5.3 but appears to be broken in 7.1.0.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: map_with_referer

Mohd Akhbar
Sorry not to include that particular.

Apache Traffic Server - traffic_server - 7.1.0 - (build # 072016 on Jul 20 2017 at 16:02:20)

in my diag.log i got this
[Aug 24 14:36:40.123] Server {0x2b0f7f5b4700} WARNING: Invalid status code for redirect '0'. Building a response for a temporary redirect.

the map_with_referer setting does prevent access according to my filter but it fails to redirect the user to specified URL.



thanks

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 1:57 AM, Alan Carroll <[hidden email]> wrote:
What version of ATS is this? Looking at the code, it should work in 5.3 but appears to be broken in 7.1.0.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: map_with_referer

Alan Carroll-2
See PR #2426. I think map_with_referer is broken in 7.1.0.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 7:42 PM, Mohd Akhbar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry not to include that particular.

Apache Traffic Server - traffic_server - 7.1.0 - (build # 072016 on Jul 20 2017 at 16:02:20)

in my diag.log i got this
[Aug 24 14:36:40.123] Server {0x2b0f7f5b4700} WARNING: Invalid status code for redirect '0'. Building a response for a temporary redirect.

the map_with_referer setting does prevent access according to my filter but it fails to redirect the user to specified URL.



thanks

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 1:57 AM, Alan Carroll <[hidden email]> wrote:
What version of ATS is this? Looking at the code, it should work in 5.3 but appears to be broken in 7.1.0.


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: map_with_referer

Leif Hedstrom

On Aug 25, 2017, at 7:39 AM, Alan Carroll <[hidden email]> wrote:

See PR #2426. I think map_with_referer is broken in 7.1.0.


We concluded that it’s not broken in 7.1.0 right? Only on master?

— Leif


On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 7:42 PM, Mohd Akhbar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry not to include that particular.

Apache Traffic Server - traffic_server - 7.1.0 - (build # 072016 on Jul 20 2017 at 16:02:20)

in my diag.log i got this
[Aug 24 14:36:40.123] Server {0x2b0f7f5b4700} WARNING: Invalid status code for redirect '0'. Building a response for a temporary redirect.

the map_with_referer setting does prevent access according to my filter but it fails to redirect the user to specified URL.



thanks

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 1:57 AM, Alan Carroll <[hidden email]> wrote:
What version of ATS is this? Looking at the code, it should work in 5.3 but appears to be broken in 7.1.0.



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: map_with_referer

Alan Carroll-2
Correct. It is not broken in 7.1.0.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Leif Hedstrom <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Aug 25, 2017, at 7:39 AM, Alan Carroll <[hidden email]> wrote:

See PR #2426. I think map_with_referer is broken in 7.1.0.


We concluded that it’s not broken in 7.1.0 right? Only on master?

— Leif


On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 7:42 PM, Mohd Akhbar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry not to include that particular.

Apache Traffic Server - traffic_server - 7.1.0 - (build # 072016 on Jul 20 2017 at 16:02:20)

in my diag.log i got this
[Aug 24 14:36:40.123] Server {0x2b0f7f5b4700} WARNING: Invalid status code for redirect '0'. Building a response for a temporary redirect.

the map_with_referer setting does prevent access according to my filter but it fails to redirect the user to specified URL.



thanks

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 1:57 AM, Alan Carroll <[hidden email]> wrote:
What version of ATS is this? Looking at the code, it should work in 5.3 but appears to be broken in 7.1.0.