disable dns completely

tomr
Hi,

To avoid doing a lot of (well, any) DNS lookups, I'm using a
template-generated hosts file, with 'proxy.config.hostdb.host_file.path'
in records.config. I would like to disable DNS completely - is this
possible?

As a workaround, for now, I've got a custom resolv.conf which points
nowhere.

TIA,
tom

tom

Re: disable dns completely

tomr
Thanks Alan.

I can live with that! I can ensure that there's nothing in remap.config
that isn't in my 'hosts.origins' file - so warnings shouldn't happen
unless there's a genuine issue.