Transaction object inside transform handler

Transaction object inside transform handler

supraja sridhar
Hi,

I have a plugin registered for the REQUEST_TRANSFORM_HOOK, is there a way to access the transaction object in the handler function?
My objective is to reenable the transaction with a TS_EVENT_HTTP_ERROR inside the tranform handler function.

Thanks,
Supraja

Re: Transaction object inside transform handler

Chao Xu-2
You can not reenable the Txn within the transform handler function.

But you can send TS_EVENT_ERROR to the input (source) by :

    input_vio = TSVConnWriteVIOGet(contp);
    TSContCall(TSVIOContGet(input_vio), TS_EVENT_ERROR, input_vio);

And then you can hook with the HTTP_SEND_RESPONSE_HDR_HOOK and change the response to what you want.

- Oknet

Supraja