Traffic server Registration

Vasanth Mathivanan

Hi,

I am using ATS 7.x we have some plugins for some additional purpose now I am adding the write config in Plugin.config and Loaded the parameter ? how its work and given Some example then I saw in documentation  TSplugininit call the API to Register a Which Plugin We Want ?

Ex:remap

Thanks & Regards

Vasanth M

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Traffic server Registration

Persia Aziz
Not sure if I understand your question fully, My suggestion is to take a look at the example and experimental plugins that are in the source of 7.1.

Following is an example of plugin registration

   TSPluginRegistrationInfo info;
TSMutex mutex = TS_NULL_MUTEX;
info.plugin_name = PLUGIN_NAME;
info.vendor_name = "Apache Software Foundation";
info.support_email = "[hidden email]";
if (TSPluginRegister(&info) != TS_SUCCESS) {
TSError("[%s] Plugin registration failed", PLUGIN_NAME);
goto Lerror;
}

Syeda Persia Aziz
Software Developer