Traffic Server as Forward Proxy

jameshdx80

I have an application (C# software) that has been running on several clients. This application access a webservice from another company (ABC, for instance). However, in order to ensure protection, ABC company is now forcing us to use a single IP to access its webservices. Therefore, all my C# applications (in several different clients) needs to access using same IP.

I have installed Apache Traffic Server as forward proxy and everything is working fine and configured C# applications to use the proxy. The problem is that it is working as an open proxy on the internet and I know this is very risky.

How can I keep this solution with Traffic Server and add security?

1. Is it possible to use some form of authenticated requests in Traffic Server?
2. Is it possible to force the proxy to redirect all access the a webservice.abc-company.com domain? Therefore, it would not be an open proxy.

Regards,
Jameshdx80