QUIC support in ATS

kapsharm@cisco.com
Is there any ongoing plan/effort to add QUIC support in ATS? If yes, could you tell me how far along is it?

thanks
Kapil

Re: QUIC support in ATS

Alan Carroll

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 8:37:50 AM CDT, Kapil Sharma (kapsharm) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there any ongoing plan/effort to add QUIC support in ATS? If yes, could you tell me how far along is it?

thanks
Kapil

Re: QUIC support in ATS

Masakazu Kitajo-2
A few people are working on implementing IETF QUIC (not Google's QUIC) and aiming 8.x release (mid~late 2018), however the specification is still changing so I can't tell how far along it is.

You can find the milestone of IETF QUIC below:

Thanks,
Masakazu