[PROPOSAL] Deprecate (and later remove) the collapsed_connection plugin

[PROPOSAL] Deprecate (and later remove) the collapsed_connection plugin

Leif Hedstrom
Hi all,

we have two plugins doing basically the same thing

        collapsed_forward
        collapsed_connection

This is confusing at best. I’d like to deprecate the collapsed_connection plugin for 7.x, and then remove it for 8.0.0. Are there any objections to this? Is there anything from the collapsed_connection plugin that should be moved to the collapsed_forward plugin?

And discuss.

Cheers,

— Leif