Need to set the certificate based authentication between client and forward proxy

Need to set the certificate based authentication between client and forward proxy

mayursaxena10@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

As a need of my project i have to configured ATS forward proxy to have a mutual TLS with client(exchanging certificates during TLS hand shake). I could not able to find any configuration for forward proxy.

Can some one share me the forward proxy configurations which support mutual TLS between forward proxy and client. I want to use CA signed certificate in client as well as in forward proxy

wget  -e use_proxy=yes  -e https_proxy=https://<proxy ip address>:443 https://<origin address>:443/ccmadmin