HTTP/2 Server Push Caching

Eric Friedrich (efriedri)
If Trafficserver makes a request to a parent to fulfill a cache miss and receives a PUSH_PROMISE and several promised responses, will traffic server cache all of the returned objects?

Will TS then “follow” the push back to the responding clients?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: HTTP/2 Server Push Caching

Leif Hedstrom
Not sure  I understand, we don't have H2 to origin, so how could we receive a push promise?

-- Leif

> On Jul 20, 2017, at 3:34 AM, Eric Friedrich (efriedri) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If Trafficserver makes a request to a parent to fulfill a cache miss and receives a PUSH_PROMISE and several promised responses, will traffic server cache all of the returned objects?
>
> Will TS then “follow” the push back to the responding clients?
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Re: HTTP/2 Server Push Caching

Eric Friedrich (efriedri)
Very good answer :-)

I thought we had H/2 on the upstream too…

—Eric