Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit Schedule

Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit Schedule

Bryan Call-2
Sorry for the late message.  I got the details last night and tried to send with an attachment that made the mail too big.  Sending without an attachment.

Meeting Location: Escorial & Alhambra Rooms on the 2nd Level (Mezzanine/Ballroom Level)

8:15am - Registration Table will be set with Attendee Badges (Lindsay) in Foyer
8:30am -10:00am: Morning Refreshments available in Foyer
9:00am -  Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit Begins
Lunch - "On your own" - I've attached a local area map with lunch spot recommendations; there are also great options onsite at the hotel as well
3:00p-4:00p - Afternoon Refreshments available in Foyer
4:30p/5:00p - Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit Ends for the day

-Bryan