ATS Spring Summit 2017 Slides

Bryan Call-2
If you gave a presentation at the ATS Summit please upload your presentation to cwiki and add an entry to to list of presentations.

Cwiki attachments (just drag files to it):

List your presentation here:

-Bryan

Re: ATS Spring Summit 2017 Slides

Shu Kit Chan
Would we also have access to the presentation slides from the traffic
control summit as well?
And can you provide a link to that? or are they going to appear in our
cwiki as well?

Thanks a lot

Kit

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Bryan Call <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you gave a presentation at the ATS Summit please upload your presentation
> to cwiki and add an entry to to list of presentations.
>
> Cwiki attachments (just drag files to it):
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=70255385
>
> List your presentation here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Presentations+-+2017
>
> -Bryan

Re: ATS Spring Summit 2017 Slides

Eric Friedrich (efriedri)
Traffic Control slides are here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/Spring+2017

On 5/24/17, 8:00 PM, "Shu Kit Chan" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Would we also have access to the presentation slides from the traffic
    control summit as well?
    And can you provide a link to that? or are they going to appear in our
    cwiki as well?

    Thanks a lot

    Kit

    On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Bryan Call <[hidden email]> wrote:
    > If you gave a presentation at the ATS Summit please upload your presentation
    > to cwiki and add an entry to to list of presentations.
    >
    > Cwiki attachments (just drag files to it):
    > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=70255385
    >
    > List your presentation here:
    > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Presentations+-+2017
    >
    > -Bryan

Re: ATS Spring Summit 2017 Slides

Zhilin Huang (zhilhuan)

I tried to upload my presentation, but looks like do not have privilege. Got the following error response:

disk_hotswap_feature.pptx

You'll need to ask permission to insert files here.

Would you please help to add permission for me?

My account is:

User name: zhilhuan

Email: [hidden email]

Full Name: Zhilin Huang

Thanks,

Zhilin

From: Bryan Call <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 6:00 AM
To: dev <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: ATS Spring Summit 2017 Slides

If you gave a presentation at the ATS Summit please upload your presentation to cwiki and add an entry to to list of presentations.

Cwiki attachments (just drag files to it):

List your presentation here:

-Bryan

Re: ATS Spring Summit 2017 Slides

Bryan Call-2
You have been added with access to edit the Wiki.

-Bryan

> On May 24, 2017, at 7:43 PM, Zhilin Huang (zhilhuan) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I tried to upload my presentation, but looks like do not have privilege. Got the following error response:
>
> disk_hotswap_feature.pptx
>
> You'll need to ask permission to insert files here.
>
> Would you please help to add permission for me?
> My account is:
> User name: zhilhuan
> Email: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> Full Name: Zhilin Huang
>
> Thanks,
> Zhilin
>

> From: Bryan Call <[hidden email]>
> Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 6:00 AM
> To: dev <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: ATS Spring Summit 2017 Slides
>
> If you gave a presentation at the ATS Summit please upload your presentation to cwiki and add an entry to to list of presentations.
>
> Cwiki attachments (just drag files to it):
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=70255385
>
> List your presentation here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Presentations+-+2017
>
> -Bryan