[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits Spring 2016

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits Spring 2016

Bryan Call-2
Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit adjacent to ApacheCon North America, 2017, in Miami Florida.  This time we are holding the Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits at the same time and we will have some overlap in the tracks.  I am working with the Linux Foundation on offical registration for the summits and will follow up with an email and links.

The dates are as follow:

        Sunday 5/14 - Monday 5/15 2017 - Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits
        Tuesday 5/16 - Thursday 5/18 2017 - ApacheCon NA

The ApacheCon conference is obviously optional. Note that even though the Summit signup is not binding, due to the costs involved with this, we ask that you only sign up if you do intend to go. If things change, just let me know and I can remove you from the signup forms.

The ApacheCon Conference web site is

        http://www.apachecon.com

and our Summit page is available at

        https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit

Finally, this also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals to the normal mailing list address

        [hidden email]

The CFP is open until April 1st, but don’t delay, and remember this is a DevOps event!

Hope to see you Miami,

-Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits Spring 2017

Bryan Call-2
Subject should read 2017.

-Bryan

> On Feb 7, 2017, at 11:54 AM, Bryan Call <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit adjacent to ApacheCon North America, 2017, in Miami Florida.  This time we are holding the Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits at the same time and we will have some overlap in the tracks.  I am working with the Linux Foundation on offical registration for the summits and will follow up with an email and links.
>
> The dates are as follow:
>
> Sunday 5/14 - Monday 5/15 2017 - Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits
> Tuesday 5/16 - Thursday 5/18 2017 - ApacheCon NA
>
> The ApacheCon conference is obviously optional. Note that even though the Summit signup is not binding, due to the costs involved with this, we ask that you only sign up if you do intend to go. If things change, just let me know and I can remove you from the signup forms.
>
> The ApacheCon Conference web site is
>
> http://www.apachecon.com
>
> and our Summit page is available at
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit
>

> Finally, this also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals to the normal mailing list address
>
> [hidden email]
>

> The CFP is open until April 1st, but don’t delay, and remember this is a DevOps event!
>
> Hope to see you Miami,
>
> -Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits Spring 2016

Bryan Call-2
You can now register for the ATS and Traffic Control Summit and receive a 20% discount on ApacheCon.  For the discount code please contact me (IRC or email) or email [hidden email].

        http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/extend-the-experience/ats-summit

As a reminder please sign up for the ATS and Traffic Control Summit on the wiki:

        https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit

Submit your talk proposals to the summits mailing list.  The CFP is open until April 1st.

        [hidden email]

-Bryan

> On Feb 7, 2017, at 11:54 AM, Bryan Call <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit adjacent to ApacheCon North America, 2017, in Miami Florida.  This time we are holding the Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits at the same time and we will have some overlap in the tracks.  I am working with the Linux Foundation on offical registration for the summits and will follow up with an email and links.
>
> The dates are as follow:
>
> Sunday 5/14 - Monday 5/15 2017 - Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits
> Tuesday 5/16 - Thursday 5/18 2017 - ApacheCon NA
>
> The ApacheCon conference is obviously optional. Note that even though the Summit signup is not binding, due to the costs involved with this, we ask that you only sign up if you do intend to go. If things change, just let me know and I can remove you from the signup forms.
>
> The ApacheCon Conference web site is
>
> http://www.apachecon.com
>
> and our Summit page is available at
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit
>

> Finally, this also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals to the normal mailing list address
>
> [hidden email]
>

> The CFP is open until April 1st, but don’t delay, and remember this is a DevOps event!
>
> Hope to see you Miami,
>
> -Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits Spring 2017

Bryan Call-2
This is a reminder for those that want to give a talk at the Spring Summit in Miami.  Submissions should be a paragraph giving and overview of the talk.  Please also include how long you would like to speak (30 min or 1 hour).

Submissions should be sent to the [hidden email] mailing list before 4/1.

Thank you,

-Bryan

> On Feb 7, 2017, at 1:54 PM, Bryan Call <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit adjacent to ApacheCon North America, 2017, in Miami Florida.  This time we are holding the Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits at the same time and we will have some overlap in the tracks.  I am working with the Linux Foundation on offical registration for the summits and will follow up with an email and links.
>
> The dates are as follow:
>
> Sunday 5/14 - Monday 5/15 2017 - Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits
> Tuesday 5/16 - Thursday 5/18 2017 - ApacheCon NA
>
> The ApacheCon conference is obviously optional. Note that even though the Summit signup is not binding, due to the costs involved with this, we ask that you only sign up if you do intend to go. If things change, just let me know and I can remove you from the signup forms.
>
> The ApacheCon Conference web site is
>
> http://www.apachecon.com
>
> and our Summit page is available at
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit
>

> Finally, this also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals to the normal mailing list address
>
> [hidden email]
>

> The CFP is open until April 1st, but don’t delay, and remember this is a DevOps event!
>
> Hope to see you Miami,
>
> -Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits Spring 2017

Bryan Call-2
The Spring Summit Schedule has been completed and can been seen here:
        https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit

Please remember to officially register and pay for the summit: