[ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018

[ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018

Leif Hedstrom
Hi all,

I’m pleased to announce the next ATS Reliability Summit / Barcamp!

Where: Apple campus, Cork, Ireland
When: May 5th - May 7th
Why: Make ATS Great(er)

The event is open to Developers and Users, but these tend to lean more towards the actual features and implementations thereof. But, we love to get input and design ideas from everyone that are using our software!

More details are available at this page, which is still heavily under construction.

Please RSVP as soon as possible with your intentions to come to this event, so that we can plan the conference rooms etc. There is no registration fee for the event, and lunches will be provided. We will work with facilities to see if we can accommodate streaming AV as well, but no promises.

Cheers,

— Leif

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018

Leif Hedstrom

> On Jan 31, 2018, at 4:39 PM, Leif Hedstrom <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I’m pleased to announce the next ATS Reliability Summit / Barcamp!
>

> Where: Apple campus, Cork, Ireland
> When: May 5th - May 7th

Of course I got the date wrong … Correction:

        When: Monday May 7th - Thursday May 10th, 2018

— Leif